TS POLYCET 2021 Overview: Telangana state polytechnic common entrance test, a state-level exam conducted every year. It is conducted by the state board of technical education and training (SBTET), Hyderabad. Polycet of Telangana state is the entrance exam for the government,government-aided, private un-aided polytechnic colleges of Telangana state. Candidates who have passed the SSC examination or Class X or equivalent from a recognized board by the Board of Secondary Education, TS, Hyderabad are eligible to apply for TS POLYCET 2021. the TS Polytechnic examination is a gateway for the students to improve the technical skills. it is the most popular examination conducted by the State government of Telangana. Here we provide complete knowledge of Telangana Polycet 2021 eligibility and application process please go through it.
TS POLYCET Notification 2021 Highlights
|Commencement of online application form||24th May 2021|
|Last date of online application form without fee||11th June 2021|
|Last date of online application form with a fee of Rs. 100/-||13th June 2021|
|Last date for the online application form with a fee of Rs. 300/-||15th June 2021|
|Date of entrance examination||Notified soon|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
|Starting of counselling||Notified soon|
TS POLYCET 2021 Eligibility
Nationality: The Indian citizen can apply.
Age Criteria: No age limit is particularly relevant.
State Eligibility: Applicants must be Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State candidates.
Qualification: SSC from the state or any other recognized board should have been qualified by the applicant.
Minimum Marks: 35 Percent marks are required in the previous qualification exam.
Subjects: All subjects including Physics, Chemistry ad Mathematics should have been passed by the applicant.
TS POLYCET 2021 Application Form
- To fill the application form the candidates will be required to provide their personal and academic details.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature also need to be uploaded in the application form.
- Details related to category, choice for question paper language, exam center choice, etc will be asked into the application form.
- After providing all the details correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit the form along with the prescribed application fee.
- Submission of form must be done on or before the prescribed last date as late applications will require a specified amount of late fee.
- The candidates are advised to take a hard copy of the filled application form in case of future reference.
TS POLYCET 2021 step by step process
- Go to the official website
- Click on the ‘Apply Online‘ link.
- Enter the details like 10th class hall ticket no., year of passing the exam and date of birth, name, email ID, and mobile number within the application form.
- Select the exam centre from the list given within the table as per your preference.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature by click on the ‘Browse’ button and click on the ‘Upload’ button.
- Now, pay the application fee by selecting the available payment mode.
- Download the admit card after the submission of the application fee.
- Candidates also can check the application status after the submission of the application form.
- Take the printout of the application for future reference at last.
TS POLYCET 2021 Application Fee
TS Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern
TS Polycet exam pattern 2021 details are provided below:
- Exam mode: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 150
- Total marks: 150
- Type of question: Objective type
- Medium of test: Telugu and English (and Urdu for those who provide their option in the application form)
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Sections||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
TS POLYCET 2021 Syllabus
A structure of atom, chemical bonding, heat, carbon and its compound, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, acid, bases and salts, refractions of light and plane surface, refraction of lights and curve surface, human eyes and colorful world, electricity, reflection of light
The states of matter, surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, chemical thermodynamics, basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester
Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modelling