APLAWCET 2021 Overview: The APLAWCET 2021 going to be conducted by Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE. The APLAWCET is also known as Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET). This is a state-level entrance examination conducted to take admissions into the 3 year & 5-year law courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The AP LAWCET 2021 Entrance Test will be conducted once a year in online mode. Candidates who are interested and eligible to take APLAWCET 2021 should submit the applications through online mode. Here the candidates will find the details of the AP LAWCET 2021, Eligibility, Application Form, Application Fee information.
APLAWCET Notification 2021: The AP LAWCET Notification to be released in the month of May 2021. The candidates who want to take 3 years & 5 years of LLB courses should submit the application form and qualify for the entrance test. The APLAWCET Notification 2021 will be available for the candidates on the official website of APSCHE. Candidates have to log on to the official website the applying for the AP LAWCET Entrance Test 2021. Aspirants will also get details of the entrance test shared below. Candidates refer to the details before they apply for the APLAWCET Exam 2021.
APLAWCET Notification 2021 Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Sri Venkateswara University on Behalf of APSCHE|
|Name Of The Exam||AP LAWCET 2021|
|Type Of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Application Starts From||Update soon|
|Last Date To Apply||Update soon|
APLAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For submitting the applications for the APLAWCET 2021, the candidates have to be eligible for the entrance test. They have to full fill the requirements like age, educational qualification for taking the AP LAWCET Entrance Exam 2021. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official advertisement. We suggest the candidates must read the AP LAWCET Notification 2021 clearly before applying for the entrance test. Candidates will get the APLAWCET 2021 eligibility details below in this article.
- To apply for the APLAWCET 2021 candidates have to fullfill the eligibility criteria
- For 3 year law programme candidates have to complete graduation (10+2+3) with qualifing marks of 45% from a recognized board/university
- For 5 year law programme candidates must complete 10+2 with the qualifying marks of 45% from recognized board/university
- There is no age criteria for applying the TSLAWCET 2021
APLAWCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to submit the APLAWCET 2021 Application Form through the online mode. In order to appear for the entrance test candidates must fill the application as soon as the last date is over. The APLWCET 2021 Application will be available for the candidates after the announcement of the advertisement. The application submission process and application form link of AP LAWCET 2021 has given below. Candidates suggest checking the details and procedure to submit the application for AP LAWCET Entrance Test 2021 has given in this article.
- Candidates have to apply for the APLAWCET 2021 through online mode only
- The application form link has been given on the below of this article
- Go to the “notification” section
- Search the APLAWCET Notification 2021
- Save the advertisement and check eligibility details
- Now click on the apply online
- Fill the APLAWCET 2021 Application Form
- Pay the registration fee in prescribed mode
- Verify the details filled the in the APLAWCET 2021 Application
- Click on the final submit button & save the applcation for future use
APLAWCET Notification 2021 Links
|APLAWCET 2021 Notification||Download Here|
|APLAWCET 2021 Application||Apply Here|